Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Fabulous Doom Defiers Beach House!

Here's a sneak peak at what I'm working on for The Next Megaton Man #4 (although I may call it Doom Defiers #1): the first rendering of the Doom Defiers' beach house in Bayonne, New Jersey. The Doom Defiers Warehouse (formerly the Devengers Mansion) is in the background. The Megatropolis Quartet and Devengers have joined forces, and the new team will have a clear view across the Hudson to the Statue of Liberty and lower Manhattan.

While the Doom Defiers get started on their holiday weekend, let me wish you a great Labor Day weekend in whatever universe you inhabit. I hope it is a safe and happy one, and best wishes for the fall of 2014!

Ink on Clearprint 1000HP Design Vellum, Thursday, August 28, 2014.

Original pencil rough layout, complete Tuesday, August 26, 2014.

My hope is to issue this material (The New MM #1-4; see previous posts on the blog for more previews) in print, either as individual issues or a complete graphic novel package.

Original colored greyline for the cover to Bizarre Heroes #3 (Fiasco Comics Inc., July 1994), featuring Stella Starlight (formerly the See-Thru Girl) in her new incarnation as the Earth Mother. Later, her costume would change from blue to green.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your work! I wish I could find more, and always love it when I do. I hope you create more, and wish you the best in your future work!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete